AbroadLink has significant experience in the dentistry industry. For the past ten years, we have been offering our professional translation services to important companies in the industry such as Dentsply, Morita, Implant Direct or Proclinic. We have translated a wide variety of documents from marketing materials to technical documents: websites, instruction manuals, brochures, product catalogues, protocols, on-line help, software interfaces. Amongst the products that we have translated are autoclaves, dental chairs, cuspidors, mobile units, curing lights, irrigators, composites, impression materials, cements, rubber dams, burs, implants, bridges, crowns, amalgams, handpieces, matrixes, dry heat sterilizers, or ultrasonic scalers.
AbroadLink helps manufacturers outside of the European Union to meet the necessary European requirements for companies manufacturing dental materials and equipment and who sell their products in Europe. We can also help UK and US manufacturers to internationalise their products. Our translations of labels and instruction manuals for medical products comply with the EU directive 98/79/EC for in-vitro devices and the directive 93/42/EEC for medical devices.
AbroadLink has an experienced team of translators, editors and proofreaders with a high level of linguistic knowledge, a correct writing style and, in many cases, academic training in key areas of the life sciences and, specifically, in the field of dentistry and orthodontics.
Our dental translation process meets the requirements of the dental materials and equipment industry, with sufficient flexibility to adapt to the specific needs of each client and each publication.
The advantages of choosing AbroadLink
Your dental translation projects will go through our personalised translation process, and you will be able to check the status at all times. These are just some of the advantages that you can enjoy with our services:
- Precise and consistent translations including the creation of a glossary with specialised terms when necessary or a requirement.
- Professional translations done by a team of experienced translators and the use of the last generation CAT tools for the creation and maintenance of a database of your translations.
- Quality Control Report.
- Competitive prices thanks to discounts based on volume and the similarity or repetition of the text, as well as special promotions.
- Timely delivery guarantee
- Personalised access to our client area to request quotes, send files or see any type of information related to your project via secure protocol (https) in order to protect your confidential information.