AbroadLink’s CEO, and owner, announces the 8 principles of the company
After five years of experience as a freelancer, in-house translator, and project manager, José Gambín, has combined his years of work experience and study to launch his own translation and localization company, AbroadLink. AbroadLink’s eight business concepts are the foundation for a high quality service focused on the customer.
AbroadLink business concepts:
- Quality in translation implies the use of highly-skilled professional translators;
- A translation service needs to be as fast as possible but respect quality;
- Localization and translation are industries which benefit directly from technological breakthroughs;
- Meeting deadlines is crucial. A timely delivery guarantee shows our commitment
- Confidentiality earns the trust of customers;
- A translation needs to fulfill its function in the target culture (Skopos theory);
- Communication with clients is the key to project success; and
- Established processes assure repeated quality, flexibility and efficiency.