AbroadLink Translation Services for Companies partners with the Granada Chamber of Commerce
AbroadLink Translation Services for Companies makes its translation services available to local companies as a partner of the Granada Chamber of Commerce
The managing director of the translation company AbroadLink, led by José Antonio Gambín Asensio, has set an objective of increasing the sales volume of its translation, DTP and interpreting services on a regional level. In recognition of the competitive impact generated by the new legislation regarding Chambers of Commerce, AbroadLink can now find many good reasons to rely on the Chamber as a contact platform with the rest of the companies with a high turnover in Granada:
1. Because we hope to take part in some of the over fifty free activities (forums, conferences, seminars...)
2. Because we will receive important discounts on all of the Chamber's professional services, in some cases up to 50% (for example, ISO-9001 certification for our translation and DTP services, fiscal and labor advice...).
3. Because we will be able to use the Chamber's installations with a 50% discount (use of the IT room to offer courses to freelance translators as a translation company).
4. Because we will be able to take part in the projects developed by the Chamber with administrations and, in particular, with The European Union.
5. Because we will be able to see personalized information regarding our sector, legislation, taxation or incentives for companies.
6. Because we will be able to benefit from the advantages of forming part of a large business community.
7. And because, after each financial year, we will be able to account for what we have achieved with the Chamber, with an assessment of what we have received.
AbroadLink is a technology driven translation company offering comprehensive services in localization, translation, website globalization, desktop publishing, and project management to multinational corporations and SMB’s. AbroadLink specializes in the major European and world commercial languages and offers expertise in a broad range of fields including advertising & marketing, IT (Information Technology), dental, legal, medical, technical translation and pharmaceutical. AbroadLink links cultures abroad through client customized language solutions, personalized project management services, creation of client specific terminology/translation databases, discounts based on accumulative volume and repetition, Timely Delivery Guarantee and more. AbroadLink utilizes the most up to date language technologies, tools, and resources to provide the highest quality and consistency possible in translation services. AbroadLink’s innovative policies make it hard to beat in price, quality, and customer service.
About the Granada Chamber of Commerce
The Official Granada Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Navigation is a public body which represents and defends the general interests of industry, commerce, tourism and navigation in its constituency.
It is therefore an advisory body aiding cooperation between the different public institutions. Through its corporate activity this Institution ensures regional interests, improving the economic situation of Granada and its province.
The promotion of institutional relations on different levels, from locally to internationally, leads to the creation of the foundations which often result in great achievements for the Economy of Granada.
From a private perspective, it carries out advisory and promotional activities and offers both general and specific services to the companies exercising these activities.
The Chamber offers activities and services facilitating the management of the company, technical assistance, training, internationalization, the employment of qualified professionals and the general economic promotion of the companies.
The Chamber is run by the actual business owners through members who are chosen democratically, every four years, amongst the different sectors of economic activity throughout the province, except for the district of Motril (Commerce and Services, Industry and Navigation). The governing bodies of the Chamber are the Plenary, the Executive Committee and the President.
For more information: http://www.camaragranada.org
José Gambín holds a 5-year degree in Biology from the University of Valencia (Spain) and a 4-year degree in Translation and Interpreting from the University of Granada (Spain). He has worked as a freelance translator, in-house translator, desktop publisher and project manager. From 2002, he is a founding member of AbroadLlink and currently works as Marketing and Sales Manager.